The Journey 02

. part two .

The Journey

date: 2012

place: Eastern Europe

distance: 2000 km

time: 30 hrs

road condition: bad

me: tired

The Journey

The Journey

The Journey

The Journey

The Journey

The Journey

The Journey

The Journey

The Journey

The Journey

The Journey

so the road conditions in this country were really horrible. i havent travelled by car for such distances for long already. in the past it happened quite often. but always to the other direction. i really felt that EU ends here when we crossed the borders of ukraine. i actually have never been to ukraine. its right here, but.. well.. no one suggests to go there either. even though my family from my mum’s side up from my great grandma is ukrainian. well, thats quite a distance, never really felt close myself. i have plenty of other nationalities to feel closer to starting from the fact that im half russian half hungarian, equally. and i wont start to act like im anything ukrainian, or french, or serbian, or german, or whoever there was in our past, like most of the big country’s people who are happy having someone “other” in their whole history even if its back to 20 generations and they have nothing to do with it. i cant even count the nationalities in my blood even back to 4 generations time, to my great-great grandparents. i know just maybe 15% of my relatives, which is already too many people, and half of them not even speaking the languages i speak, the other 85% is somewhere out in the world, never saw, barely heard about them. i just 2 months ago heard first that my mum has a stepsister! and thats my own mum, the closest you can imagine! and im 22. not a lifetime enough.

its a european thing.

okay so… the roads got better after leaving that country. and i could lay down comfortably in the car, cause some of our friends when they heard we are coming here by car, and just a few stuff with ourselves they sent some clothes and stuff to their friends here. so i was laying on a smaller mountain of clothes kinda comfortably.

sleeping in more than the half of the time.

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “The Journey 02

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s