School project, 2014
My university is celebrating its’ 10th anniversary, and as one of our school project we were asked to make infographic posters for the VISART10 exhibition. The data on the posters are real numbers from our university life. The graphics are layed over the photos I took for the exhibiton visual plans.
This was a complex project. We were the ones who made the exhibition for the school. So we all had to make visual plans, and one was chosen and made real. We made the plans, posters, tickets, banners, animation, etc. At least that’s how the others worked, because I’m angry at my school and I didn’t quite bother myself with it, so the visual plans I did are not for this exhibition, just an imagined exhibition, for my own taste.
This project I shared on Behance too.
These infographic posters and my animation video were chosen to participate in the exhibition, but I refused.
And though a lot of things were made by us, in the result the main poster for example is something I have never seen, and I don’t really know how it ended up to be a poster for the exhibition at all, it looks terrible and embarrassing on so many levels.